Friday, April 25, 2008

Graduation Day

We finally did it. Marlee has graduated from her infant carrier into a convertible car seat. Dave and I held off as long as we could because even though carrying her in the infant carrier was getting oh so heavy, I'm guessing 30 plus awkward pounds, it was so convenient. However, it was no longer safe since she had exceeded the maximum height and weight limit for the carrier.



Marlee on July 13, 2007. The day we brought her home from the hospital. I forgot how itty bitty she was.



Last time in her infant carrier - 9 months and 1 week old.


Her new roomy and plush convertible car seat. My bright flash explains the edible dopey face.

Isn't she such a cutie? Of course I am biased.

4 comments:

Lesley Barr Photography said...

YAY!!! I don't think you'll regret moving her. The bigger carseats are SO much easier since you don't have to lug the carseat out and around. Plus once you face her forward she is going to LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Wow already in a big girl seat. Crazy. Time is flying. I love the last picture.

Kristy said...

I love love love that last photo! Her face is priceless! I can't believe how SMALL she was in the
1st photo, it is a good thing for pictures, if not you would probably forget her ever being that small!! I think she likes her big girl seat!

haylee lynn... said...

She is such a happy baby... I forget what she looked like when she was a newborn. Isn't it weird how quick they grow up?? That new car seat looks snuggly. I want to see what it looks like next time I'm over. The last pic is so funny!!