Friday, November 14, 2008

Quote of the Day

I have been faithfully working out for about for about 6 weeks now. I know, I know, go me!! Dave has been nothing but understanding, helpful, and supportive as I head off to the gym 3 days a week. Yesterday, as I bent over to pick something up this is what my darling husband says to me:

Husband: Babe, your butt has gotten smaller.
Me: I have a big butt?
Husband: Not anymore.

Yes, this was a compliment. He meant well.
I have been accused of a lot of things, but never a big butt.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so funny. Men, I tell ya. You're right though- go you with your working out self!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love how men word things. Mark does it all the time. Good for you working out. I will have to get on it in a few months. I am in a wedding in April that gives me about 6 weeks. YIKES!!!

Kristy said...

LMAO!!! That is hilarious!! They really know how to put it well, I still think my husband takes the cake with the things he says when he says when he shouldn't!! Go you for working out & go Dave for supporting you!

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! I love it!! too funny.

Lesley Barr Photography said...

You should be so proud you've stuck with it this long. You look great!