Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Breaking Point

This past week has been one of the most difficult weeks I have had in a very very very long time, for various reasons, and I think I reached a breaking point. I will not bore you with the mundane details that have almost sent me over the edge, no I will not. I just feel it is worthy to note that it is not always sunny here in Ross land. At times it is down right gloom and doom.
Here's to a better week. Attitude is everything, right?

PS-If you are wondering, yes, I have turned comments off on this post. This is because I am not looking for sympathy, advice, or support (mean as that may sound). As stated previously, just thought my bad week was noteworthy.

**Ahead this week...Marlee Kay's second Halloween, her first bout of the sickies, and a 16 month post. Stay tuned.