Thursday, November 13, 2008

BOO-tiful Butterfly


Just for the record, Marlee loved her costume. Yes, I know the picture isn't great, but it's the best of the bunch!
For Halloween this year we took Marlee to the Haunted Harvest at Springs Preserve. We had a pretty good time. There was a live band in the courtyard that Marlee loved. It was so cute to watch her bob her head and rock out. When we would leave the courtyard area, she would cry to go back. I told Dave he now has his dead head that he can go to rock concerts with.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey there:) Her face is cracking me up! You just made me realize I never did a Halloweeny post, I need to get on that:) Cute costume, she can't be a dead head :(

Anonymous said...

Dave will have to find a new dead head, I as grama won't allow it...ha,ha
Cute costume and pic...
love ya

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie!