Monday, January 7, 2008

Light At the End of the Tunnel

I can breathe a HUGE sigh of relief today, even if it is a little premature. I must say I am giving myself one BIG pat on the back..I just registered for Spring 2008 classes and once I have completed the semester in May I will have, are you ready..
My Associates of Criminal Justice Degree!!

This has been a long time coming. Let's see..almost 100 credits coming. For anyone that goes to school you will know it takes about 60 credits to complete an Associates Degree. Let's just say I changed my major a few times and then had to make things even more difficult by having a double major, Criminal Justice and Business.

Why these two majors, you ask? Well, my plan was law school but now with Marlee I will complete my two Associates Degrees and I'm not sure what will come next.
I will complete my Business Degree at the end of this year..all the hard work finally seems to be paying off.
Now I just have to get through this semester..4 classes and a science lab...I'll see you all this summer..=)
I must admit, the winter break has been quite nice.

Can you tell I am proud of myself?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You have worked so hard. It took my sister 11 years to finally get her teaching degree. I always wish I would have gone to school for something. I geuss there is still time. :)

Kristy said...

WOW!! You go girl!! That is pretty awesome! You must feel sooo accomplished!!

Dara & the Boys said...

Good Job!!! Your such a smart girl and such a hard worker. I'm so proud of you and doing it as a new mom. If you ever need any studing time alone I sure would love to babysit my niece!!!