Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Things I dislike...

Things I dislike...

*Unsolicited advice
*The fact that I over analyze everything
*Lemon in my water...ugggghhhh-get it right servers!
*People who talk only about themselves
*Dirty floors
*Dishonesty
*When a Mom in Del Taco decides to change her toddler's poopy diaper in the booth next to mine...bad enough but even worse when we were the only people in the entire restaurant
*People who don't put shopping carts in the designated areas...then my car gets dinged
*The death penalty
*People who sit RIGHT next to me in a movie theatre...ugh - I get there early so this doesn't happen
*Folding laundry
*Violence
*My husband's snoring
*Public toilets
*Inconsiderate people
*People who are constantly late (I'm not talking 5 or 10 minutes)...like their time is more valuable than mine
*Grocery shopping
*Crowds
*Muffin top
*Exercising
*People who take advantage of my husband and his generosity
*Parents who don't make their kids mind
*People who lack respect
*Smokers...not so much smokers themselves but the cigarette smoke
*Inconsiderate smokers
*When I see parents smoking in their car with kids in the backseat...especially when all the windows are rolled up...can I just smack them...this should be against the law
*Parents who are holding a child in their lap and a cigarette in their hand-blowing smoke right at the poor child
*When I walk out of somewhere and into a cloud of cigarette smoke...especially when I have Marlee
*Did I mention smokers?
*Racism
*That still today women make less than men
*Shoes in my house...especially when my floors have just been cleaned
*Slow drivers in the fast lane
*Pee on the rim of the toilet...can't men just sit down to pee
*People that litter
*A dirty house
*Junk mail...what a waste
*Bad grammar
*People that drink and drive
*Plea bargaining
*Cockroaches, vinegaroons and wolf spiders
*Parents who let their kids run up to my dogs at the park before asking me if they are friendly
*George Bush
*People who don't take responsibility and blame everyone and everything else for their problems
*That it is not mandatory for insurance companies to cover infertility treatments
*My negativity
*Did I mention unsolicited advice?

Wow...this is quite therapeutic. I think I could go on and on, but I will stop now.

**Kristy, Kristie and Stacey let me hear all about the things you dislike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE when people smoke in cars with kids in it. It is so thoughtless. We were walking in to Target and this lady was by the door smoking and Robin held her breath. We got in the store and I asked Robin what she was doing and she said she didn't want to breath the smoke. Funny how a 8 year old knows. I HATE Marks snoring too. I guess I have to get started on my list. It may take me awhile.

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Agree with the smoking...luckily we are a smoke free household again! And George Gay Ass Stupid Moron Bush...yep, one of my dislikes as well.

Thingy said...

It is good to see that someone else has problems.

Angela said...

chopped liver-do I know you?