Wednesday, September 5, 2007

On the road to Recovery

Well, had my 8 week postpartum check up with my OB yesterday. I swear I should just apply for a job with as much time I spend there! Swainston said everything looks good and I am healing great. He FINALLY took me off most restrictions...that means I get to clean...woohoo!! Dave sure is happy since he has been doing all the vacuuming and mopping. I go back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound so he can get a good look at my uterus. Depending on what that shows I might have to have another laparscopy done because he is worried about scare tissue and something else that I cannot remember.
Bet you can't guess what the first thing that I did today was? Yep...vacuum. Who really gets excited about cleaning...I know I need a life, right?

First time on the activity mat-not quite sure what to think

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about cleaning. I think we may be a little OCD. But I guess we could have worse issues. I am glad you are doing better. I can't believe she is almost 2 months. Time flies. Have fun cleaning!!!

Kristy said...

CRAZY!! I can't believe you ran home to clean! I really can't believe it has already been 2 months.

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Hahahaha. I'm glad you got a clean bill of health! As for Dave vacuuming and MOPING...is he moping because he has to vacuum or was it mopping you meant...heehee. I know, I know, I can't help myself...I'm an error finding junky!
I can't believe Marlee Moo is already 2 months! Doesn't the time just FLY BY!

Angela said...

Oops...Lesley fixed the grammatical error! He actually moped because he had to mop...haha!

haylee lynn... said...

How did we come from the same parents?? You scare me sissy. I am glad that you are off "cleaning" restriction because now you can come help me!! Just kidding, but I am excited for you to help me get organized. Marlee Moo is getting so big... I can't wait to see her!