Thursday, September 20, 2007

Things I love...<3

Lesley's post (http://www.barrbabies.com/) and a thread on another board really got me thinking about things I love and dislike. So here goes...

Things I love...
*The smell of my daughter after a bath
*The innocence of children
*A hot cup of Joe first thing in the morning
*My husband's dry sense of humor
*Reading a good book into the wee hours of the night
*Marlee Kay's laugh
*My bubba's (dogs) breath-gross, I know
*My husband's generosity and complete selflessness
*Being lucky enough to stay at home with Marlee
*Honesty
*Einstein bagels
*Sunday mornings
*The smell of rain
*Silence (very underated)
*People who can admit when they are wrong and apologize
*My family
*Watching Marlee sleep...so peaceful
*A clean house
*My husband's patience with me
*Finding a good deal on something...anything
*An unexpected compliment
*A long, hot shower
*Looking at Marlee and seeing Dave staring back at me
*Smoke free restaurants
*Nice, straight white teeth
*Walking in the door and being greeted by my bubba's
*My Sissies...best friends a girl could have
*My Mama...the world's best...and you too Dad!
*Clean sheets
*TIVO
*Politics
*The smell of spring flowers blooming
*Watching Dave melt when he looks at Marlee
*Bookstores
*Organizing
*A good debate
*My husband-for being more than I could have ever asked for
*Feeling like my family is finally complete
*Being a Mama...finally!

Isn't she a beauty?

Wow...I am in the best mood now

Stay tuned for the things I dislike

**I am challenging Kristy, Stacey, Dara and Kristie to post things they love/dislike!

4 comments:

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Love your post!!! She is gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is already getting...and sooooo tall. I don't know how your sissies get loved after a clean house and stinky dog breath, but whatever. =)

Anonymous said...

Don't you love the little things that mean so much.

Angela said...

Lesley-my list was in no particular order...you would come before my bubba's breath BUT after a clean house...kidding =)

Kristy said...

How Cute!! Some of the things you love, to sweet! I love the one about seeing Dave through Marlee, but the Bubba's breath, you think I am gross for loving my kids breath THE DOGS ARE WAY STINKIER! That is love!