Monday, September 17, 2007

Carter's Night Out!

Kristy and Carter's shower dinner...Before Kristy pops the girls took her and Carter to dinner at Bucca de Beppo Saturday night. It was so much fun! As we were all sitting around talking we realized that every single one of us are Mama's now...crazy! The highlights of the evening:

Kristy having a "little" too much to drink...kidding...just kidding!


Lesley refusing to share...once again...kidding! This brings me back to "no, you cannot have a chip because I have so many chips per every bite of sandwich"...and I'm the anal one..ha!

We love you Sissie and can't wait to meet Carter!

3 comments:

Lesley Barr Photography said...

I guess this is TOTAL payback for all of the pictures I've put of you guys up on my site. I look VERY SCARY! You should all be VERY AFRAID!
Can't wait to meet Carter...dinner was SO fun!

Unknown said...

Had such a great time, it seems sureal that all of my daughters are mama's. How fortunate we all are...

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Very, very lucky and blessed.