Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Still Here

I know I have been MIA lately, but don't fret, I'm still here. I only have a total three weeks off before summer school starts and a long, long list of to-do's that I am so desperately trying to accomplish. Throw in a very active almost one year old and I have been going non stop for about a week. My first project? This past week I have been working on flipping rooms. Dave and I moved the office into the spare bedroom and got new furniture. Can I just say I am so happy we finally did this. So good for us but no so good for house guests. Oh well, sorry!
I only have about ten more projects to accomplish in a week's time. Think I can do it? Probably not as I am still organizing the new office and the old office is in disarray.

I also went out for girls night on Saturday. We went to Kona Grill for dinner and to the movies to see Sex and the City. My review? Such a good, funny flick. And surprisingly, not much nudity.
Well, back to work. I have a few things I want to post about so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Busy Bee! I want to see your new den, if I ever get out of this house again! Don't worry, moving the guest bedroom to a smaller room won't stop me! Now I have my own door to come & go:)He he..

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Busy busy bee. Good luck!