Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

To my Ada,

Happy Ada's Day! Thank you for taking such good care of me...for playing with me, reading to me, singing to me, swimming with me, being so patient with me, rocking me to sleep... Thank you for loving me so much.

I love you so much,
Marlee Kay
..your punkin


The very first time we met..7/10/07


Taking such good care of me, as always...1 week old

Hangin out...November 2007 - 3.75 months


Reading me a bedtime story...March 2008 - 7.75 months

Playin with Ada...April 2008 - 8.75 months
At the fair...April 2008 - 9 months


Playin hi-5...June 2008 - 10 months


Swimmin...June 2008 - 10.75 months

**Marlee also wants to wish a great big Happy Father's Day to her Grandpa Earl and Papa Harland. We love you!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You can see the love in Dave's face that he has for that sweet little girl...
She is very lucky to have such a good Ada!!