Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Piggies


Marlee was born with a lot of dark brown hair. As the months went by her hair thinned out and got lighter and lighter. Currently it is light brown and getting thicker. Behind each ear she has long strands of curly hair, much longer than the rest of her hair, almost like an A-line. My Mom says my hair grew the exact same way. Yay, she has inherited something from me.
So, lately Marlee has started pulling out her hair. I mean really pulling. She now only has one wing because she has pulled and pulled on the other one. I believe this to be a soothing technique for her. However, Dave is all freaked out that she might have Trichtillomania, which is a disease that involves uncontrollable hair pulling. He gets so upset when she pulls on her hair. I mean really, who worries about this stuff at 10.75 months?



Marlee with her first set of piggies before she developed Trichtillomania...cheese!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm sorry Ang, but those aren't piggies...

She is such a cutie- I can't believe she's pulling out her curlies! Maybe she's not pulling- maybe she's twirling, but her arms just aren't quite long enough.

Anonymous said...

I love her piggies..

Tell Dave she will grow out of pulling her hair. One of my girls did it to. :)

haylee lynn... said...

Marlee has cute piggies...

She can pull on her hair as much as she wants but tell her to stay away from Haylee's... off limits!! Just kidding!

Marlee Moo is so darn cute! She is so big now...

Anonymous said...

Her smile is so very sweet!!! My oldest, used to bang her head on the floor when she was that age... It didn't last long and totally freaked me out. I'm sure this will pass for your little one too.

Kristy said...

How funny, Alexee also banged her head on the floor, it freaked me out so I took her to the Dr., crazy girls do crazy things.
I just have to say I have been having some stinky bad days, but when I logged on to this post I laughed & Laughed, it made my day. I don't know what made me laugh harder, the ADORABLE piggies, the fang tooth when she smiles, or Dave's Trickydicky disease. Too funny!