Monday, March 17, 2008

Marlee's 1st Saint Patty's Day..

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!



Doesn't Marlee look so cute in green? Heck, she looks cute in anything.

Ahhh...I can breath a sigh of relief tonight. Between tax preparation and midterms I have been one busy bee!

But...

The dutiful wife and Mother I am (insert sarcasm here) still had time to prepare dinner for the family.

So, can you guess what we had for dinner tonight?

Well, Marlee had GREEN beans..yummy.



and Dave and I had New England Boiled Dinner (aka corned beef and cabbage)


Doesn't it look yummy! It tastes a lot better than it looks!

After I got done cleaning up the kitchen, this is what I found:

How sweet is this picture?

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love the page!! Don't kids have a magic way of just putting Daddy's off to dreamyland:) Marlee Moo looks cute in everything, I could munch on her:) Congrats on the taxes & midterms, what a relief! YOU GO GIRL!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the picture of marlee and Dave sleeping. They look exactly alike when they sleep. How funny is that?

Lesley Barr Photography said...

I love the new layout!! She is so sweet and adorable. Ummm. Sorry, but corned beef and cabbage...ickie!!!

I forgot it was St. Patty's Day until late that night. Oops. No green for us!