Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Marlee Kay's first Easter. Oh how I am enjoying all of these firsts with her.
We had such a great weekend.

On Saturday the three of us colored easter eggs and just enjoyed the oh so perfect weather we are having here in the desert.


I'm not sure who had more fun?

Of course, the Easter Bunny paid a visit to our home Saturday night. She brought Marlee a swimming suit and wrap, sunglasses, and a care bear. Dada got Marlee and I a little something, too. A little stuffed bunny for Marlee and beautiful lavender lilies for me.


Sunday morning Dave and Marlee went out searching for the eggs the Easter Bunny left. Dave had such a hard time finding the eggs. It was hilarious.

Once, again, I'm not sure who had more fun.
Then Sunday afternoon we went to my parents house for a yummy barbecue.

The kids gearing up for the egg hunt.
Carter Bug and Marlee Moo hangin' out.
Back to reality, Dave went back to work and me back to school..boo! I so enjoyed my week off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a good first Easter. The Easter bunny started a traditions years ago to always bring my girls swimsuits for Easter. Smart Bunnies...

Kristy said...

How funny, Alexee has that same suit! I love the crazy picture of Dave with the egg! I agree, who had more fun? SHe is precious!