Monday, December 15, 2008

Seeing Red

Yes, I am upset. I just got done writing a 17 month post for Marlee that took me days to finish. I went to post and wa-la, something horrible happened and it's all messed up...ugh.
Stay tuned. Time to start over.
And before you suggest I write it in a word document and save it, I do. However, my computer restarted the other night and I can't recover it.
I think it's high time for a new computer....doubtful.

And btw-it's SNOWING. I live in the desert and it's SNOWING. Stay tuned for some pictures of Marlee experiencing snow for the first time.

1 comment:

Lesley Barr Photography said...

UGH! I feel your pain. And writing those letter is SO hard and time consuming. I don't first write my in Word, maybe I should. I have lost a couple of LONG posts and wanted to throw my computer out the window!