Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sign?

We leave for San Diego soon, very soon. I have been so excited as this is our first family vacation since Marlee was born. It's also the first vacation Dave and I have had in years.

I have envisioned long walks on the beach, a trip to Sea World, shopping, strolling through Balboa Park, etc. Walking, lots of walking.

Only problem(s)
-I think I sprained my ankle today. It is swollen and sore.
-Has anyone else been following the swine flu outbreak? It seems to have originated in Mexico, which neighbors San Diego. Great.

Do you think it's a sign?

San Diego or bust!

4 comments:

haylee lynn... said...

You need to quit trying to think of excuses and just go... Have fun; let your hair down =)!!!

Jessica said...

I second Stacey's comment. Go and have fun girl!

Anonymous said...

I think you need to go. Have fun!

Angela said...

Not an ounce of sympathy for the sprained ankle, huh?