Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter 2009

We colored eggs, which M thought were balls.


The Easter Bunny stopped by and left M loads of good stuff...


and hid some eggs for her to find.


First time blowing bubbles, and yes, she tried to eat the wand.


Favorite photos of the day


...


We finished Easter off at Grampy and Grammy's house with my family. Dinner + egg hunt = fun time (other than the Marlee mishap).

**Last photo courtesy of my sister, Kristy. Two photographers in the family...aren't I lucky!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cute pictures. I love how she's carrying around her bubbles while she looks for eggs. And the picture of her smiling with Dave is great. I've never seen that big smile before. Or maybe she just looks different. Big girl.

Denise said...

She's such a cute little bug and you guys look so very happy!