Wednesday, May 14, 2008

World's Best Dada and Husband

Can I just brag about my husband for a minute? Dave made my #1 Mother's Day oh so special. Sunday morning he got up with M, which he does on the weekends anyway. When I got up there was a card and some miscellaneous items (presents) for me on the counter. Well, inside the card my husband had written a poem. Yes, a poem for me. What made the poem even more special is that he incorporated all of the things he had gotten me into the poem. It was so, so sweet. Then he made me french toast for breakfast and dotted on me all day. This day meant so much to me and Dave made it extra special. There is one thing I realized, Dave contributes so much to this family everyday. He is thoughtful, hard-working, patient, and kind..the better half that makes us whole. It takes a lot of patience to deal with a crazy person like me, and he handles me and my craziness so well. We love you Dada!

M and I on Mother's Day

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Uncle Dave did a GREAT job,Brad wanted to thank him for setting the Par so high:)He always does a good job @ spoiling you rotten:) That's why we like him!!