Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fairy

This year M was lucky enough to score a beautiful fairy costume from my friend's daughter. Isn't she adorable?

First, on Thursday we took M to my parent's church trunk or treat and it didn't take her long at all to figure out the whole trick or treat thing.

Since she seemed to have so much fun, Dave and I took her to a few houses to trick or treat with her cousin Haylee on Halloween.
The first of many.

Haylee the ballerina, my Sissie Stacey, and Marlee the fairy.

And let me just add that it I can slowly see how crappy future Halloween's are going to be with Marlee's peanut allergy. Not fun. Not fun at all.

2 comments:

haylee lynn... said...

We had so much fun trick or treating with you guys... Thanks for joining us =) Not like you had a choice since you don't have anywhere to trick or treat at your house... he he.

Denise said...

So adorable... Stacey included.