Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Typical Conversation

A typical conversation with my MK last night:

While showing MK a picture of a squirrel:
Me: what is that?
MK: mouse.
Me: no, that's a squirrel.
MK: mouse.
Me: squirrel.
MK: mouse.

Moving on, now showing MK a picture of a giraffe:
Me: what is that?
MK: zebra.
Me: no, that's a giraffe.
MK: zebra.
Me: giraffe.
MK: zebra.

So, apparently my 30 years of wisdom means absolutely nothing to my - wise beyond her years - 2 year old. I'm so in for it. Oh how she is so much like me.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha! Too funny. Why do they think it's so much fun to get under our skin? I had nearly the same conversation yesterday with my M about one of her little toys. It's a squirrel, but she won't stop insisting that it's a skunk. Whatever.

Denise said...

Oh my!!! Yes, she is totally you!!! I love it.

Kristy said...

LMAO over here!! That is too funny!!!