Monday, March 2, 2009

Today I...

Had the best day with Marlee. After 3 weeks of not so great days with M not feeling well, I welcomed this great day with open arms. I think she is finally on the mend.

Started my menu plan for the month of March, made my grocery list, and clipped coupons from Sunday's paper.

Went to the bank and the grocery store.

Worked while M took a long, much needed, nap.

Walked to and played at the park with Marlee, Dada, Cooper and Mollie.

Made chicken piccata for dinner (minus the capers). So so good. Give it a try.

Went to the gym*. Did cardio, then strength with my bomb ass trainer. It felt good! Major stress reliever.

Came home from the gym to Marlee's tornado of toys picked up and put in their designated spaces (thanks Babe).

Took a long, hot shower.

Am going to bed...right now. Okay, maybe I'm going to go fall asleep on the couch while trying to catch up on all the shows I am very very behind on. Yes, I heart DVR...necessary evil in my opinion.

*As I was leaving for the gym, I bent down to tell Marlee goodbye. She ran over to me with her lips puckered, making her kissing noise (something like mmmmm) and gave me the best kiss without me even asking. I love unexpected gestures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the joys of motherhood! I'm happy you had such a good day!