Saturday, March 7, 2009

Time to Change

Tonight I come home from girls night out, dinner and a movie with my Mom and Sissies, to all the clocks in the house already an hour ahead for the time change tomorrow. Who does this? Other than my husband, of course. Am I the only one who goes off old time for weeks? Sheesh.
I am not happy about losing an hour of my precious Sunday. Furthermore, if this bloody time change disrupts my daughters great one nap groove that we have finally achieved, I will be one very unhappy Mama.

One more thing...
Am I also the only one who, after my husband has done the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, reorganizes the dishes in the dishwasher because they have to be neatly loaded in the correct area of the dishwasher.
Okay, so I also re-wipe down the counters. Is re-wipe even a word?
Don't worry, I give him a big thank you for helping and I wait until he goes to sleep to redo his already done. I wouldn't want him to think I didn't appreciate all his help, now would I?

Okay, so maybe that was three more things.

Well, according to my clocks, it is after 1:00am and I am going to bed.

3 comments:

Maryann said...

I do the same thing with the dishwasher!!!
It just has to be done a certain way right!

Jessica said...

Haha! I do the same things. I go off old time for a long time. I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time, so I figure the time change doesn't count for me. And Thor has nearly given up on loading the dishwasher.

I hope Marlee handles the time change well for you. I think it gets easier for them as they get older. Fingers-crossed.

And I was wrong in my email- I think they'll want to nap later, not earlier, right?

I like your new page. Marlee is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Cute page!! If you don't like the way Dave loads it wait until Marlee gets old enough to help, you will spend all of your time fixing her cleaning!!!
Love,
me