Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Year Six Months


At 18 Months Marlee Kay...
-weighs 25.5 pounds
-measures 33 1/2 inches tall
-is in a size 4 diaper
-wears 18-24 month tops and 12-18 / 18-24 month bottoms
-shoe size is 5.5
-has 14 teeth - cut two this past month
-sleeps 12 hours at night
-takes one 2-3 hour nap
-says about 40 words and is adding more to her vocabulary daily
-uses utensils - kind of



Favorites...
-bananas, avocados, and veggie dogs
-being outside
-swinging
-water - especially Cooper and Mollie's water bowel
-giving her doggies kisses
-being rocked before bed
-Mr Bear - her lovey
-climbing. on everything.
-bath time
-books
-going to the park
-feeding herself with a spoon/fork
-Curious George cartoons
-Cooper and Mollie
-getting into cupboards
-throwing tantrums
-running around nakie after bath time
-her baba
-music
-bows
-drawing/coloring


The shirt says it all!

Dislikes
-getting dressed after a bath
-being told no
-most fresh fruit
-being confined

Note: this is a little late as M is 19 months today. Now, at 19 months she has cut two more teeth for a total of 16 (all but 2 year molars). Also, her vocabulary seems to expand daily. She now repeats so many many words.

Note Note: the above photos are not my favorite. I am having trouble with my computer and have already wasted entirely too much time.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That Trouble shirt is so cute! Sounds like you need a laptop to go with your new camera. :)

Kristy said...

What a sweet post!! I can't believe how many teeth she has! You are going to be so happy you kept such good records of all these special moments.
C is trying to help me type"_
I hear you an the needin to get off the computer I lost most of yesterday to the stupid thing, I am gonna throw it out the window, YA right. It is like my 4th child.
I like the photos myself:)
I am ready to re do our page, I got some cute new stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Ange... she is getting so big. She's such a cutie pie. You girls make beautiful babies, the whole lot of you.