Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Days

I love fall..definitely my favorite season. The crisp morning walks, the leaves changing colors, the earlier evenings, the smell of baked goods...I must bathe in the fall glory as we go from hot to cold quickly here in the desert. The past couple of weeks have been so nice and we have been enjoying our weekends full of outdoor fun.



This past Sunday we took Marlee to BalloonaPalooza at the Craig Ranch Golf Course. They had hot air balloons, a carnival, live music, a circus, food, and much more. Just thought I would share a few pictures of our enjoyable morning.







I am enjoying this age with Marlee Kay immensely. Her constant motion, curiosity, tempers (yes, plural), giggles, and excitement make everyday so new and special. She makes me stop and see the world and what's in it so differently...so beautifully and simply.

As you can see I have been having a lot of fun experimenting with my camera and photoshop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous. I want a new camera and photoshop. What camera did you get?

Jessica said...

That's it. I'm returning my beautiful birthday purse and getting photoshop instead. I'm too jealous. The balloonapalooza sounds like it was a blast. I'll have to keep my ears open for it if it comes to town again.

I'm so excited for fall too. We can finally start really enjoying our backyard again. And walks around the neighborhood. And comfort food. Yay!

Kristy said...

What great pictures!! I love the 1st one it is like she is "Eyeballin" the camera! She is so intent on that pine cone. Have fun:) The intense ones are usually a little more "interesting" to raise!!