Thursday, February 14, 2008

<3

Happy Hearts Day!!

This is what Marlee Kay and I woke up to today:

I was so pleasantly surprised. Dave got Marlee a Valentine's card and a bear. I had no idea..boy is he showing me up! It's so exciting because it's like her surprise is also my surprise. Sorry ladies, he's a keeper!

Doesn't Marlee look cute in her holiday outfit?


And look what she did today..


Yes, she's standing on her own..with assistance from the couch, of course.

I made the best dinner..steak, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, crab cakes, and salad. For dessert I made Kristy's texas brownies and chocolate covered strawberries..yum yum!

My Valentine Sweets..

Hope everyone enjoyed their day..<3

5 comments:

Kristy said...

What a sweet sweet husband you have !! For him to think of Marlee all on his own is pretty amazing! She is one lucky little girl! I love the Strawberry, it looks perfect, I want to EAT IT!! I love her outfit, pretty soon she is going to be walkin! Look out world!!

Kristie said...

What a sweet man you have. You are both luck girls. I love that he bought her a valentines too. How sweet.

haylee lynn... said...

Dave is so thoughtful!! He definitely is a keeper... Marlee is one hot mama!! I want to eat her up. I am so jealous. You are turning into this amazing chef and leaving me way in the dust. Maybe one day we can have a cooking session?? I would love to learn how to make the crab cakes...

Dara & the Boys said...

Marlee is growing so fast Ang! She looks so big girl standing by the couch and that smile is so adorable! Give her a big hug for me.

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Yummmm! Marlee is so cute!!! Way to go Betty Crocker. Those strawberries look delicious!!!