Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Big Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Dada..<3Marlee and Mama want to wish Dada a very Happy Birthday! This year is a biggie for Dave. We had a really good couple of days. On Friday the 28th (Dave's actual Birthday) Dave, Marlee and I went to a late lunch and then I DID it! Yes, I did it. We dropped Marlee off with my Mom and went to the movies. This is the first time since Marlee was born that Dave and I have gotten a sitter and went out alone. It was hard for me to leave her, I know, I know, I'm a little unstable. Then yesterday I planned a surprise party for Dave at Brad and Kristy's in Pahrump. No one ruined the surprise..hard to believe. We had a really good time. Thank you to everyone for coming.
Happy Birthday Sugar! Marlee and I are so lucky to have you in our lives. You are the best Dada and partner we could ever hope for. We love you..<3

No comments: