Thursday, November 22, 2007

Counting my Many Blessings..

Happy Thanksgiving..

What a year to be thankful for. I am overcome with emotion when I think about how lucky I am. To FINALLY be blessed with a healthy, happy, perfect in every way baby and a supportive, wonderful, patient, more than I could have ever asked for husband..I have the best family a girl could ask for and I am definitely counting my many, many, many blessings this year. Life is good.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, you are blessed, we all have alot to be thankful for this year..
A word from your Aunt Linda, hell after all the tears/tries/prayers it's about time!!
Love you all...

Dara & the Boys said...

Awh don't you and marlee baby look so cute together. Thanksgiving was really peaceful and nice. Thanks for hosting and inviting us, we really enjoyed our visit, and the boys had a blast playing w/gary & alex.