Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sick, Part II



She is sick, again. Another lower respiratory infection and this time she threw in an ear infection. This is two of these infections in less than two months, which is so not good. So, again, she is on breathing treatments, which I dislike. If you know me, you know I am anti-medication, but sometimes it is necessary. This is one of those times.

Don't let the above picture fool you, she fights taking the treatments. So. Not. Fun. I, the anti-bribe Mother, now bribe her with chocolate milkie or a candy corn if she will sit still for the treatments. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

Oh, and have I mentioned we no longer have health insurance? Why is it when we have it we don't use it, and when we don't have it we need it. Between M's frequent visits to the doctor and me with my sprained ankle, it seems I have been to the doctor more times in the past six months than all of last year. Murphy's Law, I guess.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Awwww poor baby. I hope she feels better soon.