Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weekend Free

My Marlee Kay,
Tomorrow I will be leaving you for a couple of days. This is another first for us as we have never been apart for more than a couple of hours. Daddy is going to take such good care of you while I am gone and I know you two will have such a great time! If I know Daddy at all, I am sure he will not stick to your same strict schedule that Momma sticks to; and that's okay. I just want you to have fun. I also want you to know that this whole leaving business is very hard for me. As much as I want this well deserved break, I am going to miss you so! I will call you everyday...multiple times a day, and you will never be far from my thoughts my beautiful girl.

As I rocked you and put you to bed tonight, I held you just a little longer. I took in your pure smell, and I explained to you that I will be gone for a few days. Oh how you will miss me my love. I'm not sure who is going to have a harder time with my absence. But I will be back, and it will be like I never left. Promise.

See you soon,
Your Momma

PS-I secretly hope that you wake tonight so I can rock and hold you just one more time...

No comments: