Monday, July 13, 2009

Make a Wish...7/10/09

Marlee's birthday was pretty low key. I really wanted the day to be about her.

Dave, Marlee, and I started the day off at Chuckie E Cheese. She had been there once before, and had a blast.
Came home. While M napped, I baked her cake (and cupcakes) and Dave wrapped presents.

Marlee woke and the fun began...balloons and presents!

Later that evening we had family and my one friend over for cake and ice cream. And more presents!

She actually blew out the candle!

Happy #2 my sweet girl.
I still can't believe 2 years has gone by...

3 comments:

Denise said...

Such cute pictures. It looks like she had a good time!

Janae said...

The cake came out sooo cute! Wow 2 already...how time flies :)

Jessica said...

Hey, I thought I commented here! Your Elmo cakes were so cute. I loved all the different expressions. And I just might never serve food at a party ever again. Thanks for inviting us over. Marlee is growing too fast. And she seems to be getting smiley in her old age. :)