Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Slice of Heaven

*Today I...
spent the afternoon with 3 of my favorite sisters.

*Which consisted of...

..delicious, hi-caloric lunch - chips with salsa and guacamole, fries with ranch, and a chicken caesar salad. Conversation included our girl trip to NEW YORK CITY this fall.

..a couple of hours at the Red Rock Spa. Jacuzzi, steam room (which I disliked), laying poolside, and a swedish massage...divine.

..coming home to a happy daughter who was so delighted to see me and dinner on the table.

..rocking my sweet baby girl before bed.

It doesn't get any better.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

ahhhh, spa day. I'm so jealous. I can sit in the steam room forever. What a great day. You're right, it doesn't get any better. Unless all the same things happened in say, San Diego, or Hawaii. Then it would be a tiny bit better. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun. I'm not a fan of steam rooms either.

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Agree, it doesn't get any better!

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Well, ok, Jessica is right. It could get a little better...but all in all, a perfect day.

Maryann said...

Make sure u let me know when ur in NYC, I'm just around the corner!!!