Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A little about our Family

First Came Love

Dave and I have been together since 2000 and married for 5 years now. Dave is in the construction industry and I have been lucky enough to go back to school full time and am also now a work-at-home Mommy!

April 3, 2002
Maui, Hawaii

Next came the Bubba's...our dogs that we treat better than most people probably treat their children (yes, I am one of those crazy dog people)!


Mollie and Cooper


Dave and I knew from the beginning of our marriage that it would not be easy for us to have children. After 5 years of trying and treatments we - actually I - basically gave up hope.

But...
On July 10, 2007 we welcomed our precious baby girl...

Marlee Kay Miracle Ross

...and a Miracle she is...

2 comments:

Kristy said...

OK, why aren't you in bed, you have a newborn to take care of !! I love the post!

Anonymous said...

Ok, makeup on and ready for the day and here I sit crying reading your blog......
You are very blessed with your baby and husband (oh yea, also the bubbas)...